THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life at the ILC

So far it has been great! I just recieved some cards and letters from you guys and they really brightened my day. Thank you so much! We just finished the spiritual warfare series with Jerry Rankin and it was AMAZING. So some of you have been wondering what we do all day so here goes. From 8 to 9 we spend time in the word. We are going through Acts studying the church and the lives of the misssionaries in each chapter. I never knew you could find so much truth in one chapter. We take a chapter each morning and for the first hour reading teh chapter alone then we pass a mike and share what we learned using the speka method. s(what sins did you notice) p(what promises did you see) e( what examples are there) c( is there a command to follow) k( what knowledge is there to leran) a( what application). I love using this and I encourage you to try it out and see how much you learn. After this we have classes back to back till 3 or 5 with 10 minute breaks in between.

After classes we have free time and everday there are different sports to play. I play a sport everyday and try to run. We start our training soon. I have been told iwe will be running long distance with backpacks full of rocks, AHH! I am currently learning how to play soccer. I'm not too good at that sport. I kept wanting to catch the ball with my hands, apparently thats not allowed. We play ultimate frisbee, disc golf, basketball, volleyball, and dodgeball. You would think I have a lot of free time but I can't stop talking to everyone one and I end up not getting anything done.

Please pray for me to be able to balance everything. So after "fellowshipping" and playing sports I get back to my room around 11 or 12. This has become a distraction for me, so please pray for me to draw myself away and spend quality time alone with the Lord. I love you and will be blogging again soon!

0 comments: