THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Big Thanks!


Once arriving back to Sucre on Dec. 23 we were able to rest and spend Christmas with our friends Trent and Kay who are the bosses of the guys Xtreme team. We had such a great Christmas with them. We watched Christmas classics like: A Christmas Story, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Its a wonderful Life, and Home Alone. We all cooked our favorite side dishes and had turkey. It wasn't grandmas cookin but it sure was delicious! We tried to get in the Christmas spirit as best we could in the summer temperatures but the Lord blessed us with a cloudy cool day on Christmas.



I was greatly surprised to find a big box full of Christmas gifts waiting for me. I just want to thank everyone for their sweet cards and gifts they sent me. I was not expecting anything and came home to lots of my favorite treats, lotions, candles, and the biggest of all a brand new computer! A big thanks goes out to the Awana kids for raising all that money for me to get my computer. I love it and use it all the time to talk to my family. I heard about all you did to raise money for me, but you know you didn't do it just for me but for Jesus, so He says thank you to and He is very proud of you! It was the best gift I could have ever gotten! I love you guys and can't wait to talk to you!

To my core team I can't begin to express what you mean to me! Your faithful prayers and continual support gives me such peace and strength to continue through the rough times in the communities. I by no means feel alone with all of you lifting me up back home. Thank you to everyone else who is praying for my team and the lost here. Your prayers do not fall on deaf ears. God is blessing our team in many ways and opening up many opportunities to share His love and we couldn't do it without you! THANK YOU!!!


1 comments:

Ale said...

que hemosas salen! Las extranio mucho!